Mason, Bruce & Girard provides professional services in natural resources inventory, analysis, appraisal, planning, and management throughout the Pacific Northwest and California. Our firm specializes in:
- Timber Harvest Plans
- Timber Management Plans
- Timber Cruising
- Timberland Appraisals
- Fuel Hazard Reduction
- Forestry Supervision and Monitoring
- Erosion Control Plans
- Lake and Streambed Alteration Agreements
- Wildlife Enhancement
- Invasive Species Reduction
- Enhancing and Protecting Water Ways
- Future Sustained Timber Growth
Why Hire A Forester?
People own forestland for many reasons. Whatever the reason, from economic to aesthetic, a professional forester can help you meet your objectives in an efficient and effective way.
No matter what your goals, you should know the value of your property and how good management can help you meet your objectives. A forester, both by education and experience, can help you identify and anticipate both opportunities and problems that need your attention. And a forester can help ensure that you get full value for your timber at harvest.
All the foresters at MB&G are schooled and experienced in forest management and can:
- Set up and administer timber sales
- Market timber to receive full value
- Design and implement selective thinning management regimes
- Provide reforestation and plantation maintenance services
- Convert poor stands into productive forests
- Develop a forest management plan
- Inventory your forest to determine volume and value
- Improve wildlife habitat and recreation opportunities
A forester may use other specialists to achieve the goals of the landowner. For example, a forester has the scientific education and experience to plan for the wise long-term management and use of forests, while loggers perform a short-term task of cutting down trees. A forester supervises the loggers to protect the objectives of the landowner.
We are proud to provide forestry services that meet the highest standards of quality.